September 06, 2013

Kirstin Ash

So guess what I've got in store for you beautiful people?

I have found a wonderful jewellery company designed by two siblings born in New Zealand they are now based in Sydney! 
Kirstin who is lead designer along side her brother Nick, who is also her business partner! 

Here's a link the their Full Story!!!

They make absolutely beautiful pieces of jewellery, with a vintage feel to them! I found them on my side bar on Facebook of all the places! I love statement jewellery and I think their rings are just that, with matching pendants and earrings! All of these are made from Resin and Enamel, I just don't know how to describe them so here are some piccies I got from their site to show you just how beautiful they are!

They have beautiful matching 'sets' as you might say, although all sold separately!

I love these, the feather has been designed in such cute colours!

How sweet is the pink flower featured on these?

Some beautiful vintage like pendant clusters!

These cute birdy earrings in pink and blue!
I want them both so I can mix and match them!

They have an array of charm bracelets and they are so cute!
They have five enamel and resin charms on a chain, and they would make the best present ever! 

I'm sorry the is rather small, but check them out on their website!
Trust me you won't be disappointed! 

There is a new range called 'KA Fines.'
This is an array of sweet little 'stacker' like rings, you can get all the designs in either gold or silver and I just love them.
I might just have to get a couple in gold and in silver!

I just love the little pineapples! 

So after this business of beautifully designed jewellery graced my life, I thought you should all check them out too and see all the magical pieces!!


Let me know what you think!


Here's my faves from their current stock/collections!

Isn't the dandelion ring just amazing!
I can't get enough of it, it is definitely
on my christmas list!

As you can see there's a recurring theme, and I love blue!
But they are all so beautiful! It was difficult to choose favourites but these four all really stood out to me especially the dandelion ring as I said! 


XOXO


No comments: